Who said planning and zoning has to be bureaucratic, monochromatic, asthmatic, systematic, autocratic or dull? Well it isn’t…at least for one hour!
Join Maynard Town Planner Bill Nemser as he fills you in on all the latest planning related news, discusses place-making trends in the Metrowest Region and presents an assortment of exciting guests all the while weaving it all into an eclectic musical tapestry of hits, misses and classics from all genres! And best of all, the infamous “Think You Know Maynard?” trivia game!
Season Three of “Planning, Zoning, Rock and Rolling” is underway! Listen live on WAVM 97.1 or online at http://wavm.org/listen-live/
Missed an episode? Don’t worry… Check out our archive at WAVM.
Tuesday, April 4, 2017 – 3PM
Bill’s Guest: CrossTown Connect Transportation Management Association (TMA) Director Scott Zadakis!
CrossTown Connect operates in the participating communities of Acton, Boxborough, Littleton, Maynard, and Westford to:
• Create a community consciousness regarding traffic, transportation and related matters among both the residents and the business sector.
• Provide leadership in combining area resources to maximize mobility within and access to the communities.
• Coordinate a network of transportation resources to effectively move people.
• Enhance the area’s economic vitality while minimizing the impact of development.
• Make the most efficient use of nearby public transportation services.
Another “do not miss” episode for anyone interested in how Maynard is working regionally to address local transportation issues.
The Planning Zoning Rock and Rolling Radio Hour was awarded the 2016 Media Award by the Massachusetts Chapter of the American Planning Association for excellence in comprehensive coverage of a planning or development issue.