The Third Annual Senior Health & Safety Expo will be held on Saturday, September 23, 9:00 – 12:00 in the Fowler Middle School Gymnasium (3 Tiger Drive)
The expo is sponsored by the Maynard Council on Aging & the Maynard Fire & Police Depts.
- Fire Safety & Fall Prevention
- Emergency Preparedness Demonstration
- Home Safety Assessment Visits
- Emergency Database Applications
- File of Life
- House Numbers & Knox Boxes
- CPR instruction
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Brain Healthy Nutrition
- Latest in Medication Management
- New and Exciting LifeLine Products
- … and lots more for Better Health and Wellness!
There will also be a place to dispose of medication and sharps.
Bring no longer needed eyeglasses and they will be donated to the Lions Club.
Please contact the Maynard Council on Aging for more information and if you need transportation 978-897-1009