Wednesday, December 6, 5:00 PM at the Maynard Council of Aging Senior Center
LGBTQ clients, especially if not married, must take into intentional and careful consideration:
- How they want to dispose of their assets upon death (Will, Trust)
- Who they want to have access to their medical information (HIPAA)
- Who they want to make medical decisions for them if they are not able to make those decisions for themselves (Health Care Proxy)
- Who they want to manage their real and personal property on their behalf (Power of Attorney)
- What they want their burial wishes to be and who they want to have authority to ensure they are carried out (Letter of Instruction)
Please join us at the Maynard Council on Aging located at 50 Brown St. Maynard, MA, for a presentation and an open discussion about some of the ways estate planning effects the LGBTQ community and what you can do about it.
This Program is being sponsored by the Sudbury Senior Center, Maynard Council on Aging and the Law Office of Sandra Rennie Austin.
Please RSVP by calling Ana Cristina Oliveira at 978-443-3055 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.