The Department of Public Works consists of the Highway, Cemetery, Water, and Sewer Divisions, and the Waste Water Treatment Plant. Together, all divisions maintain the roadways, parks, cemetery and water/sewer infrastructures throughout the Town of Maynard. These Divisons are staffed with 13 full-time employees, with part-time employees supplementing the work force during the summer.
If you need to contact the DPW please use our contact form or call 978-897-1317. To learn more about the Maynard DPW please visit the following pages:
- Cemetery Division
- Contact the DPW
- Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day
- Household Hazardous Waste Disposal
- How Can I Get Rid Of …
- Hydrant Flushing and Maintenance
- Recycling Drop Off Center
- Solid Waste and Recycling
- Street Lights
- Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Water and Sewer
- Water Restrictions
News / Updates
- Annual Hydrant Flushing and Maintenance starts June 12th
- DPW RFP: Contract Management of WWTP Facility
- ARRT Paving on May 2-3
- Legal Notice: Water and Sewer Rates
- TTHMs Drinking Water Update
- Water and Sewer Rate Relief Program for Senior Citizens
In February 2017 the Board of Selectmen approved modifications to the Senior Citizen Discount Policy. Please visit the Water & Sewer Discount page for details about qualifying for this program.
DPW Employment Opportunities
Please visit the town’s Employment page for details about any current job openings in our department.