The Department of Public Works consists of the Highway, Cemetery, Water, and Sewer Divisions, and the Waste Water Treatment Plant. Together, all divisions maintain the roadways, parks, cemetery and water/sewer infrastructures throughout the Town of Maynard. These Divisons are staffed with 13 full-time employees, with part-time employees supplementing the work force during the summer.
If you need to contact the DPW please use our contact form or call 978-897-1317. To learn more about the Maynard DPW please visit the following pages:
- Cemetery Division
- Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day
- Household Hazardous Waste Disposal
- How Can I Get Rid Of …
- Hydrant Flushing and Maintenance
- Recycling Drop Off Center
- Solid Waste and Recycling
- Street Lights
- Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Water and Sewer
- Water Restrictions
News / Updates
- 20-Sep: The Town of Maynard has issued a Request for Services for Snow Plowing and Removal. Please read the notice for service details and how to submit your proposal.
- 16-Aug: Effective August 14, 2013 until further notice Level 1 Conservation Restrictions: Under Level 1 Non-Essential, outdoor Water Use requirements shall be in effect. Public Non-Essential Outdoor water use is prohibited between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please visit our Water Restrictions page for more information.
DPW Employment Opportunities
Please visit the town’s Employment page for details about these current job openings in our department:
- Summer Intern (posted 13-Jun-2013)
- Operator – Wastewater Treatment Plant (posted 7-Jun-2013)