In 2012 the Maynard Historical Commission launched a program that highlights important buildings and landmarks with permanent historical markers. The goal of this program is to bring attention to visitors and residents alike of the historical significance of many parts of our town.
Each year the Commission reviews the list of historically significant properties and selects one or more to receive the markers (working with the property owners).
- Gruber Brothers Building (Main Street)
- Brick School House (Summer Street)
- Pleasant Cafe (Main Street)
- Union Congregational Church (Main Street)
- Maynard Trust Company Building (Main Street)
- Amory Maynard House (Main Street)