The Town Administrator Search Committee is an ad-hoc committee formed by the Board of Selectmen for the purposes of filling the vacated Town Administrator position.
This is a newly formed committee as of February 2018 and has not set a regular meeting schedule.
- Michael Noble, Maynard Police Dept., Chair
Community Forum – Mar 27th
Join members of the Town Administrator Search Committee as we host a Community Forum at the Maynard Public Library on March 27, 2018 7pm
Come and share your thoughts and ideas as to what you feel is important in determining the ideal candidate for Maynard’s next Town Administrator.
Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Mar 27 – Community Forum at Maynard Public Library, 7pm.
- Upcoming on Mar 22, 7pm, Town Hall: Agenda
- Upcoming on Mar 21, 6:30pm, Town Hall: Agenda – CANCELLED
- Agenda – CANCELLED
- Town Administrator Job Description (13-Feb-2018)