All dogs over 6 months old need to be licensed in Maynard.
Licenses are done by mail. Dogs must be licensed by February 28, 2016. Dogs licensed after this date will be subject to a $25.00 late fee**.
- For each license, you will need:
- A copy of a valid rabies certificate for the dog being licensed
- Spayed and neutered dogs are $10.00 to license, intact dogs are $15.00 to license. Make checks payable to the Town of Maynard.
- Form below completed (printed)
- A self-addressed stamped envelope (we mail the license to you).
- Download and print form.
- Send information to:
Office of the Town Clerk
195 Main Street
Maynard, MA 01754
- The tag and your license will be mailed to you.
(**Those that have already submitted their formant and payment are in compliance and will have tags mailed shortly.)