|For General Inquiries:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact:||Megan J. Zammuto
Assistant Town Administrator
|Address:||Maynard Town Building
195 Main Street
Maynard, MA 01754
|Hours:||Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8am to 4pm
Tuesdays: 8am to 7pm
ATTENTION OFFICE OF MUNICIPAL SERVICES (OMS) APPLICANTS
Due to COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS, OMS is only accepting Planning Board, Zoning Board, and Conservation Commission applications via surface mail or email until further notice.
- Applications, including all materials and fees, should be sent surface mail to Office of Municipal Services, 195 Main Street, Maynard, MA. 01754. For submittals via email, applications and all materials should be sent to OMS@townofmaynard.net. Applications will not be considered officially submitted until deemed “complete” by the OMS staff. If deemed complete, applications will be stamped in by the Clerk and the applicants notified of hearing/meeting date by OMS staff. If incomplete, applicants will be contacted by OMS staff and provided with any necessary guidance on preparation of a re-submittal package.
- Payments for applications submitted electronically, must be received before an item is heard by the reviewing entity.
- All payments must be made by check to “Town of Maynard”.
- Abutter’s mailing lists can be requested online from the Property Assessor and can be delivered internally from the assessor to the Office of Municipal Services.
For further questions please contact: Bnemser@townofmaynard.net
The Office of Municipal Services manages and operates the planning, economic development and regulatory service functions of the Town. The Office is a customer service department oriented to the review and inspection processes that ensure the public health, safety, environmental and community concerns are met in an effective, timely and cost efficient manner. The Office is managed by the Assistant Town Administrator / Executive Director of Municipal Services.
The Office of Municipal Services integrates the following different regulatory divisions: Public Health, Building & Inspections, Planning & Licensing and Conservation. These separate departments were merged into one office which has been focused to better serve the citizens, business permit holders and contractors by enhancing the management and communication ability among all of these entities. These divisions working independently and collaboratively enforce all codes, laws, and ordinances relating to their respective divisions. Staff provides support to the Town’s regulatory boards and commissions respectively: the Board of Health, Planning Board, Board of Appeals, Local Licensing Authority and Conservation Commission.
If you have any general questions or requests, please email us at: email@example.com
Maynard Business Guide
The Town of Maynard has created this Business Guide to help navigate municipal procedures – including permitting, licensing and zoning – in a simple, straight-forward format. It is part of a larger effort to simplify municipal processes and maintain a customer friendly environment within Town Hall.
The guide provides contact information and will help commercial customers, prospective businesses, and residents save time and money when interacting with Town Hall. Most information can also be found on the Town website. Additionally, Maynard’s Office of Municipal Services staff is available to answer any questions you may have and help you get started.
We understand the permitting process can appear cumbersome, but in addition to ensuring both regulatory compliance and the health and safety of the public, local permitting creates a healthy business environment. If you succeed, Maynard succeeds and the Town wants to do everything it can to ensure your business is a success!
Municipal Services Divisions
- Building & Inspections Division
- Conservation Division
- Planning / Zoning Board of Appeals Division
- Public Health Division