|Address:||195 Main Street
Maynard, MA 01754
|Hours:||Monday, Wednesday-Friday: 8am to 4pm
Tuesdays: 8am to 7pm
Welcome and thank you for visiting the Public Health Division of the Office of Municipal Services.
Our mission is to develop and maintain innovative programs to safeguard and improve the general health of the citizens of the Town of Maynard. This mission is accomplished through the provision of appropriate services and the enforcement of applicable regulations.
Public Health Events and News
- 15-Sep-2013: The Board of Health is sponsoring 3 flu vaccination clinics in 2013. Please visit our influenza page for details on the virus and vaccinations.
- 15-Jan-2013: Immediate Response Action to Critical Pathway Exposure at 4 Clock Tower Place
- 15-Aug-2012: Information on Mosquitos
Board of Health Members
Board of Health Staff
|Kelly Pawluczonek||Health Agent|
|Beth Grossman||Food Inspector|
The Board of Health normally meets on the 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in Municipal Services Conference Room (Lower Level, Town Hall).
About Public Health
Learn more about what we do:
- Board of Health Meeting Minutes
- Board of Health Regulations
- Food Inspection Program
- Housing Standards
- Influenza (Flu) – Seasonal, H1N1, others
- Maynard Citizens Corps / Medical Reserve Corps
- Mosquito Information
- Rabies Clinic for Dogs and Cats