Historical Photographs

August 1902 – Second Hose Wagon Delivered with first town owned Horse

Driver: Thomas F. Collins / Rear Step: Richard King

Maynard’s first fire station built in 1892 and vacated in 1952 when the department moved into the new Fire and Police Station building at the corner of Summer and Acton Streets. Sold building to the Town Paint and Supply, who later sold it to The Paper Store, who demolished the building to erect the present Paper Store building. (Maynard Historical Society)

Tony Collins in 1914, Maynard’s first Full-time Firefighter