Under the provisions of Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 60, Section 79, the Town of Maynard, through its Tax Title Custodian, will sell at public auction on Monday, November 5, 2018 at 11:00 AM, the following described parcel located in Maynard, Massachusetts:
- Sherman Street (Parcel ID: 019.0–0000–0113.A)
The parcel is 3675 square feet of vacant land.
Bidder Registration for the auction to begin at 10:30 AM at the Maynard Town Hall, 195 Main St., Maynard, MA 01754
- All bidders must provide a $5000.00 deposit in the form of a certified or bank check and show valid photo identification in order to bid.
- Checks must be payable to the “Town of Maynard OR Name of Bidder.”
- The balance of the Purchase Price shall be paid by certified or bank check at the Closing. Buyer is responsible for all recording costs at the Closing, including via $125.00 recording fee for the deed.
- Closing to be conducted on Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at the Middlesex Registry of Deeds.
- Alternatively, the Town will be able to close on the day of auction if the buyer is able to provide the balance of the purchase price.
- Parcel sold AS IS through the Release Deed. We make no representations, warrantees, or guarantees as to the accuracy of the information provided in urge all bidders to rely on their own inspection and investigation of the premises.
- Parcel sold FREE and CLEAR of all municipal taxes.
- Bidders are encouraged to read the TERMS and CONDITIONS DOCUMENT available below.
- GIS Map of the property
- Aerial Map of the property
- Property Notice
- Auction Flyer
- Terms and Conditions of Sale Document NEW – 2-Nov-2018