The Town of Maynard has contracted with N. Granese & Sons, Inc. to complete the roadway construction work.
Roadway paving activities will begin on or about August 19, 2019. Construction activities will include asphalt paving of several streets affected by the sewer reconstruction project earlier this year. All roads will remain open, but at times may be subject to alternating one-way traffic. Police details will be deployed to assist with safety issues. All disturbances to private property will be restored.
Work on the following streets will occur:
- Section of Powder Mill Road from the Elks to Waltham Street
- Waltham Street from #38 Waltham to Garfield Street
- Hayes Street from its intersection with McKinley Street to Forest Street
- Harrison Street from Hayes Street to 17 Harrison Street
- Parker Street from #81 Parker Street to Burns Court
- Old Marlborough Road from #53 to #56C Old Marlborough Road
We will make every effort to notify residents of any substantial schedule changes. If you have any questions please contact the Maynard DPW at 978-897-1317 or firstname.lastname@example.org.