The Department of Public Works will be starting its annual fall street sweeping process beginning October 28th and lasting until completion around the end of the month in November. Impacts as it relates to the operation will be minimal, slowed traffic patterns, and one-way traffic. The Department will be following its pre-determined priority street sweeping list, starting on Great Road and following the list below:
- Business District/Main Street Area
- Fletcher St. Area
- Vose Hill Area to Sudbury Town Line
- Old Marlboro Rd Area
- Presidential Area
- Butler, Crane, Douglas Terraces etc.
- Elmwood, Fairfield, Thompson etc.
- Glendale, Prospect Tremont & Concord St Area
- Upper Acton Area, Maple, Brooks Linden
- Lincoln, Brooks, Mayfield, Amory, Randall Areas
- Mockingbird, Dix, Durant, Patti Area
- Howard, Florida, Summerhill
- Pine, Spring, Sudbury
Public Works wants to thank you for your cooperation and understanding.