Pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 40A s.9 & s.15, the Maynard Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a REMOTE public hearing on Monday, September 26, 2022, at 7:00 p.m. to hear all persons interested in the Variance Application filed by Charlotte Murray, 21 Lincoln Street, Maynard, MA. 01754.
The subject property, 21 Lincoln Street, is located within the Single-Family Residence Zoning District 1 and is located on a non-conforming lot (insufficient lot area and frontage).
The petitioner is requesting relief from the Zoning By-laws to allow an expansion of a non- conforming structure that will:
- encroach into the required 25-foot front setback.
- encroach into the required 30-foot rear setback.
- exceed the maximum allowable 15% lot coverage.
This meeting will be conducted remotely.
To access and participate in the meeting:
• Option 1 (Zoom Video): Participate using a computer, click or go to this link:
Meeting ID: 879 3189 7725 Passcode: 515693
• Option 2 (Audio only): Participate by telephone:1-646-558-8656 Meeting ID: 879 3189 7725
A copy of the application can be viewed online via the Town website or by contacting the Office of Municipal Services at 978-897-1302 or OMS@townofmaynard.net.