Payment of Taxes may be handled by the following options:
Pay online at:
- Mail payments to 195 Main Street, Maynard 01754
- Mail payments directly to the bank at P.O. Box 865, Reading, MA 01867 (can only be used with remittance)
- Leave payments in the locked box outside Town Hall, which is to the left of the front door
All payments must be received by the due date in order to avoid interest. Postmarks are not accepted.
- View or pay your bill.
- Online Payment Frequently Asked Questions
- Motor Vehicle Excise Tax Information (Commonwealth of Massachusetts)
Tax/Bill Due Dates (FY23) for Real Estate / Personal Property / Water/Sewer
- 1st Quarter is due August 1, 2022
- 2nd Quarter is due November 1, 2022
- 3rd Quarter is due February 1, 2023
- 4th Quarter is due May 1, 2023
- February 3, 2023
All are others are outstanding. Please contact our Deputy Collector, Kelley & Ryan, for further assistance and to pay online.
Fees for Municipal Lien Certificates
|For land of less than one acre upon which there is no permanent structure and for land upon which is situated no more than a single family, two family or three family residence and outbuildings.||$25|
|For land which is situated a commercial, industrial, or public utility structure.||$150|
|For farms, forest land and all other real property.||$50|
Please send in a Self Addressed Stamp Envelope so we may return your request.
Trash Stickers are available at Bud's Variety, Russell's Convenience Store, Cumberland Farms, The Corner Store, Market Basket, Aubuchon in Stow, and the Seven-Eleven. If none of those options are viable for you, please send a check to the Treasurer's Office and include a self-addressed stamped envelope (Solid waste stickers can only be purchased by mail in sheets of five. We will mail trash stickers back to you as quickly as we can.
Please visit the DPW Solid Waste and Recycling page further information.
Maynard Contributory Retirement System
For questions regarding the Maynard Contributory Retirement System please contact:
Ken Demars (978) 897-1820