- 129 Parker Street Ad Hoc Committee
- ADA Commission
- Affordable Housing Trust Board
- Bylaw Committee
- Capital Planning Committee
- Charter Review Committee
- Community Preservation Committee
- Conservation Commission
- Coolidge School Reuse Task Force
- Coolidge School Working Group
- Cultural Council
- Economic Development Committee
- Finance Committee
- Fire Station Building Committee
- Green Communities Committee
- Historical Commission
- Library Board of Trustees
- Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC)
- Maynard Community Life Center Committee
- Maynard Golf Club Reuse Committee
- Maynard School Building Committee
- Planning Board
- Public Safety Building Committee
- Recreation Commission
- Retirement Board
- Sesquicentennial Steering Committee
- Town Administrator Search Committee
- White’s Pond Citizens’ Study Committee
- Zoning Board of Appeals
Meetings for these Committees are organized under Massachusetts’ Open Meeting Law. Postings of meetings and agendas can be found at Town Hall or on the the committee’s page on this website.
Committee members are encouraged to visit our Open Meeting Law and Room Scheduling page for how to properly create and post your agenda along with information on how to reserve seating for your meeting.
Here is the “blanket meeting schedule” for those boards and committees that meet on a regular schedule: Blanket-Meetings (pdf).
If you are interested in serving on a committee, please visit the Board and Committee Openings page for a list of current vacancies.