Welcome to the 129 Parker Street Development Ad Hoc Committee page. In November 2013 the Select Board formed an ad hoc committee regarding the future of the 129 Parker Street project. As of March 12, 2014 the Committee has completed its work and it has released its findings (available below).
In an effort to consolidate all information on the project, the findings of the committee and its meeting minutes are now available on the 129 Parker Street Development Project Page which also contains more information about the project itself, town meeting materials related to votes, etc.
Next Meeting: Dec 3, 2014, 7pm, Town Hall (Agenda)
As of March 12, 2014 the Committee has completed its work and it has released the following report, which will be provided to the Select Board at their March 18th meeting:
- Lynda Thayer (rep. for Select Board)
- Ken Estabrook (rep. for Select Board)
- Ron Calabria (rep. for Select Board)
- Amy Hart (rep. for Select Board)
- Bernie Cahill (rep. for Planning Board)
- Eric R. Smith (Town Planner)
- Eugene (Gene) Redner (rep. for Finance Committee