Each community must develop a Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan (CEMP) through the LEPC. The Town of Maynard has an active LEPC that meets monthly to coordinate various departments with integral roles in our response to an emergency. The LEPC serves as a focal point in the community for information and discussions about any threat whether it is natural or man made, including incidents of terrorist attacks and weapons of mass destruction (WMD). Members have been trained in Incident Command and Disaster Training.
The LEPC must plan for and deal with any threat to the community. Ongoing LEPC initiatives are the development and updating of emergency preparedness plans including:
- Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan (CEMP)
- Public Health Emergency Operations Plan (EOP)
- Shelter Operations Plan
- Emergency Communication Plan
- The LEPC meets on a typically bi-monthly schedule. Check the Agendas and Minutes page for the next scheduled meeting.
- LEPC Agendas and Minutes
- Anthony Stowers, (LEPC Chair) Fire Chief/EMD – 978-897-1016
- Aaron Miklosko, Deputy EMD/DPW – 978-897-1308
- John Flood, Deputy EMD/Communications 508-361-0555 / 508-877-6004
- Mark Dubois, Police Chief – 978-897-1005
- Stephanie Duggan, MCC/MRC Liaison
- Michelle Resendes, School Department
- Bob Larkin, Housing Authority
- Sarah Finnerty, Maynard Communications