Maynard’s Parking Authority works to create, document and implement clear and consistent parking policies; review all proposed parking-related ordinances and applications; hear and address citizen concerns; and promote the availability of parking to support robust economic activity in the Town of Maynard.
The Parking Authority currently meets on the first and third Wednesdays of the month. Please check the minutes and agendas page for the next meeting announcement.
Parking Authority Members
- Megan Zammuto, Assistant Town Administrator, Chair
- Mark Dubois, Police Chief
- Ben Hofmann, At-Large Member
- Dan Nash, At-Large Member
- Jack MacKeen, At-Large Member, Economic Development Committee Representative
- Maynard Downtown Parking Analysis (by MAPC, Jan 2018)
- Parking Management Plan (10-Jan-2019)
- Parking Authority Charter (2-April-2019)