The Maynard Housing Authority is responsible for the management of 112 units of State Chapter 667 housing, 32 units of Federal family housing, and 30 Massachusetts Rental Voucher Program (MRVP) tenant-based vouchers.
- Powdermill Circle has 56 units of elderly/disabled housing.
- Concord Street Circle has 56 units of elderly/disabled housing.
- The HUD Low Rent Family Dawn Grove has 32 units of housing.
For information relative to low-income housing for elderly and handicapped persons or for families, please contact the Authority office Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The office is located at 15 Powdermill Circle. Telephone TDD #1-800-545-1833 – Ext. 144.
Notices / Meetings
The Maynard Housing Authority is hosting a Public Hearing on the 2022 Capital Fund Program Grant and the FY22 Annual Plan on August 15th at 1 PM. The meeting will be held in the Community Room at the Housing Authority at 15 Powdermill Circle, Maynard.
- William Cranshaw – Chair
- Ellen Drago – Member
- C. David Hull – State Appointee/Vice Chair
- Judith Peterson – Secretary
- Robert Subick – Treasurer