All dogs, 6 months of age or older MUST be licensed in Maynard.
Licenses are done by mail or by visiting the Town Clerk’s office. Dogs must be licensed by February 28, 2020. Dogs licensed after this date will be subject to a $25.00 late fee each.
Any new dog to Town or recently acquired dog must be licensed within 30 days!!
In order to register your dog you may either stop by the Town Clerk’s Office or mail the following:
- A completed application. (Download and print form)
- A copy of a valid rabies certificate for the dog being licensed
- A copy of a certificate indicating whether or not the dog(s) have been spayed or neutered.
- Spayed and neutered dogs are $10.00 to license, intact dogs are $15.00 to license.
- A self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Once the above information is received the license and tag will be mailed to you.
Payment Options (include a copy of the dog’s rabies certificate):
- Mail a check or money order made payable to the “Town of Maynard” to the Town Clerk’s Office, 195 Main Street, Maynard, MA 01754
- Drop your envelope off in the Town Mailbox outside the Town Hall entrance.
- Pay in person at the Town Clerk’s Office.
License(s) will not be issued until all fees and a copy of the rabies certificate are provided.