|Address:||195 Main Street
Maynard, MA 01754
|For General Inquiries:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Department and Health Agent Hours:||Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8am to 4pm
Tuesdays: 8am to 7pm
Friday: 8am to noon.
COVID-19 Information and Resources
Please click here to view information provided by and updated frequently by the Maynard Public Health Division.
Face Coverings Required in Maynard as of January 13, 2022
All members of the public entering any public business premises must cover their mouth and nose with a mask or cloth face covering, unless exempted by MDPH guidance. Please view the Board of Health Order here.
Town Hall is open to the public. As of August 12, 2021 Face Coverings are required in municipal buildings. Click here to view the face covering policy.
The Board of Health recommends that all residents abide by the CDC guidance regarding face coverings. View the CDC recommendations.
Please visit our COVID-19 page for more information on this outbreak from the Maynard Board of Health.
Welcome and thank you for visiting the Public Health Division of the Office of Municipal Services.
Our mission is to develop and maintain innovative programs to safeguard and improve the general health of the citizens of the Town of Maynard. This mission is accomplished through the provision of appropriate services and the enforcement of applicable regulations.
Board of Health Members
Board of Health Staff
|John Robertson||Health Agent|
|Beth Grossman||Food Inspector|
The Board of Health normally meets on the 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in Municipal Services Conference Room (Lower Level, Town Hall).
CDC Food Safety Recalls
Permits for the following activities/businesses are handled through our online permit processing system:
- Dumpster Permit – Business/Residential
- Food Establishment
- Funeral Director
- Public or Semi-Public Pool Operation
- Recreational Camp For Children
- Septage Hauler
- Solid Waste Hauler
- Tanning Equipments
- Temporary Food Establishment
- Tobacco Application
About Public Health
Learn more about what we do:
Rules, Regulations and Orders
- Face Coverings Required in Maynard Order (13-Jan-2022)
- Regulation to Ensure the Sanitary and Safe Operation of Food Establishments
- Regulations Restricting the Sale of Tobacco Products
- Regulations on Outdoor Wood-Burning Boilers
- Regulation for Collection, Management, and Disposal of Residential Solid Waste
- Board of Health Meeting Minutes
- Board of Health Regulations
- Ebola Virus
- Food Inspection Program
- Housing Standards
- Influenza (Flu) – Seasonal, H1N1, others
- Maynard Citizens Corps / Medical Reserve Corps
- Mosquito Information
- Rabies Clinic for Dogs and Cats
- Tips for Preventing EEE
- Town Buildings Face Covering Policy