Let us help you take control of your health! This highly interactive 6-week class and mutual support builds confidence, enabling you to manage your own health!
You will learn to:
- Set and meet personal goals
- Identify and try simple techniques to improve quality of life
- Prevent low blood sugar and delay complications
- Handle stress, relax, and increase energy levels
- Manage diet, exercise, and lifestyle
What: Diabetes Self-Management Program
When: Tuesdays, 1:00 – 3:30 (6 sessions), April 2 – May 7, 2019
Where: Maynard Council on Aging, 50 Brown St., Maynard (Maynard Golf Course Building)
Cost: No Cost to Participants
Registration required. Call today to reserve your space!