Veterans Service Office Closed July 9th
The Veterans Service Office (VSO) will be closed July 9th, and is scheduled to be open for its regular hours on Tuesday July 16th. Regular hours are 6 pm-8 pm, or by appointment.
For questions, please message Wayne Stanley, Veterans Service Office, or contact the Town Administrator's Office at 978-897-1375.
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with the VSO or to ask the VSO a question please call 978-897-1361 and leave a message. The VSO will return your call as soon as possible.
The best place for a Veteran to get help is through their local VSO. VSOs are knowledgeable about an array of federal, state and local benefits to which you may be entitled.
- The purpose of the VSO is to provide assistance to Veterans and their dependents. The VSO can help Veterans and their dependents with:
- Filling out forms for disability compensation
- Health care
- Financial help
- Obtaining records
- Applications for pre-registration
- Internment at Massachusetts Memorial Cemeteries
- Grave Markers
- Presidential Memorial Corticates
- Summary of Veteran's benefits